Monday, March 1, 2010

Michael Jackson is My Inspiration

Every time Kevin comes in we get to have a Michael Jackson dance party. He dances just like him! but the rest of us are still learning. This is what Kevin has to say about Michael Jackson:

He really cared about the earth and people and that's why I like listening to his songs.  I really care about the earth, too.
He was a good singer and he didn't deserve to die. I have liked him for a very long time. My little sister likes him, too. She's 6.

I asked Kevin how he learned how to dance like Michael Jackson. He said:

I watched way too many of his movies. At camp I started practicing his moves and then I got better at it. And I really want to follow in his footsteps when I get older.

Kevin has been practicing his Michael Jackson moves for about a year and a half now and it shows. Recently, he has begun creating wonderful Michael Jackson inspired artwork. And he's working on a special video.






No comments:

Post a Comment

For more information:
* go to www.BurlingtonCityArts.com or
* contact Melissa Stiebert
Community Programs Coordinator
802.865.9163 or mstiebert@ci.burlington.vt.us.